This course is offered to international students beginning
their undergraduate or postgraduate degree who have received academic and academic benefits.
Eligibility for Global Scholarship
• Available for students starting in the period between 2021-2025;
• International undergraduate and postgraduate students may be enrolled, including those required to begin an English Pre-Enrollment (PEP) program prior to the start of their degree;
• Minimum GPA score;
• Open to international citizens (except Australia and New Zealand);
• Can be learned in any training (optional).
• Receive a gift or acceptance (full or conditional) from the University of Adelaide as a fully-paid international student. Applicants for these scholarships are not eligible to receive the following scholarships:
• Students of the University of Adelaide who are currently transferring from one program to another before successfully completing their curriculum (internal transfer) ;
• Students who receive scholarships cover more than 50% of tuition fees provided by the scholarship organization such as government or departmental information;
• Candidates for Masters through research or doctoral program.
• Candidates for certain programs; see terms and conditions of scholarships for a list of excluded degrees.
Benefits for scholarships
• This tuition provides a reduction between 15% and 30% of the tuition fee for the minimum period of time selected for a postgraduate or postgraduate degree. Starting university education
• A 12-year-old foreign student has a minimum ATAR of 80 for a 15% scholarship.
• An 12-year-old international student has a minimum ATAR of 90 for a 30% scholarship. Beginning of postgraduate degree
• Average grade point average (GPA) of 5.0 / 7 or equivalent for 15% scholarship
• Average grade point average (GPA) of 6.0 / 7 or equivalent for a 30% scholarship.
Application for scholarships
• There is no need to apply for the University of Adelaide Global Citizen
Scholarship 2021-2025 to be automatically offered scholarships to eligible eligible students. No formal application is required. Members will be supported upon admission.
• Scholarships are open annually, but applicants are encouraged to complete their admission process as soon as possible to give them sufficient time to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.